Eye Shadow Lift - Hazelnut
Make Up & Care with SUPER POWER!
CLINICAL TEST RESULT :
EYE SHADOW LIFT moisturises the skin from the 1st minute. After 8 weeks, the eyelids become firmer and visibly «lifted».
From the 1st application:
- Eyelids visibly lifted 57%**
After 28 days of use:
- Firmed eyelids 63%***, reduced wrinkles and fine lines 65%***
Eye Shadow Lift
At the same time, EYE SHADOW LIFT, cream eye shadow can beautify and show off your eyes with its ‘lifting’, smoothing effect.
- The first « lifting » creamy eye shadow* that is make-up while simultaneously being an eyelid care.
- High performance make-up, this eye shadow also introduces colour to skin care: it is a moisturiser, a lifting and firming agent.
- Eye shadow cream in tubes, available in 5 iridescent shades: nude, pink, hazelnut, plum, carbon.
- Timeless, easy-to-wear tints that enhance the look of all women.
- The 5 tints can be combined with one another to create a natural or sophisticated finish. - Long lasting.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- 3 patents.
AN INSPIRED FORMULA
- Native Damask rose cells: replenishes, firms, provides antioxidants protection and helps reduce wrinkles. A naturally high-tech ingredient with a global anti-aging action. Boosts the synthesis of collagen fibers.
- Peptide Expert: smoothens and relaxes the eyelid. Anti-aging effect. Helps to smooth wrinkles, improves skin tone and elasticity.
HOW TO APPLY?
For even more visible results, use EYE SHADOW LIFT in the morning over EYE QUINTESSENCE.
- Apply the creamy eye shadow with your finger or brush on your eyelids daily.
- Using its soft texture, adapt the application and the intensity of the colour according to your wishes.
- Match 1 to 2 colours in the range for a more sophisticated look. For a bare effect: apply the lightest colour over the entire eyelid. For a more intense effect: add a darker colour to the bare look, nude or pink colours at the outer corner of the eye (plum, hazelnut or carbon).
**Satisfaction test - 106 volunteers
***Satisfaction test - 99 volunteers - 28 days