Push up the volume !
Bust Phytoserum acts on the three “dimensions” of an ideal chest:
- SIZE: +24.8 cm3 per breast** (equivalent to 2 tablespoons!)
- LIFT: wrinkles reduced by up to 29.5%***
- FIRMNESS: up to 19.5% more elasticity****
After 28 days of a clinical test :
- +71% Volume
- +71% Firmness
- +66% Lifting
- +97% Hydration
What woman has never dreamed of a luscious, perky chest without having to wear a push-up bra or go through cosmetic surgery?
Inspired by an age-old Indian remedy, Bust Phytoserum combines the best bust-enhancing ingredients in an aqueous gel that is quickly absorbed to allow for fast dressing.
Developed by the Talika Research team, an expert in bust care since 2008, its exclusive formula contains guggul, which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for the past 3,000 years, and mangosteen, an ultra-nutritional “superfruit,” both of which – unlike caffeine – have the ability to capture and store lipids in adipose tissue.
Plumper, smoother and perkier, your chest has never looked so good!
The perfect treatment for women who dream of a larger bust and for those whose bust has decreased in size with age or after pregnancy or dieting.
- Ayurvedic guggul and mangosteen: visibly plump the chest, by capturing and storing fatty acids in the skin.
- Quince hydrogel: moisturizes and smooths.
- Sea kelp bioferment: smooths wrinkles and fine lines around the neckline, and firms the chest for better natural support.
89% ingredients of natural origin.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR USE
Morning & night, as a one-month treatment, repeated periodically for enhanced effectiveness.
Apply from the base of chest upwards and massage in large figure-8 motions, up to the top of the neckline.
Do not use if under age 18, during pregnancy or while breast-feeding.
HOW TO USE
- Apply it to the base of the breasts
- Massage in wide figure "8" movements as far as the neckline
- No need to rinse with water afterwards
* by Talika
** In-vivo testing – 18 subjects – 84 days
*** In-vivo testing – 20 subjects – 28 days – average depth -14.6%)
**** In-vivo testing – 20 subjects – 28 days – average +10.8%)